Cubase.cz
Diskusní fórum o produktech firmy Steinberg

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 ProfilProfil   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

pluginy

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Cubase.cz -> Cubase
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
mipex

PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 27, 2012 8:27 am    Předmět: pluginy Citovat

Pouzivam pluginy z izotope ozone reverby. Zacinam viditelne videt Smile, ze pokud mam treba 5 stop a v nich u kazdeho insert tento plugin, zacina se mi v transportu neprijemne zvedat bargraf u asia a to jeste bych pouzil nejake jine ale mam obavy ze pokud asio roste, tak zrejme bude problem s latenci, pokud uvazuji spravne. Chtel bych vedet ktere pluginy zkuseni pouzivat a hodne vyuzivate, echo, reverb, atd atd. Jestli od steinberga nebo jinych stran
Dik
P.
pavlii

PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 27, 2012 8:36 am    Předmět: :-) Citovat

Předpokládám, že teda používáš (například) 5 různých nastavení toho reverbu, když ho máš pro každou stopu v Insertu.... Jinak je to totiž trochu nesprávné použití ve smyslu routování (není-li třeba různých nastavení, měl by být efekt Reverbu v Sendu s případným nastavením ovladače DRY/WET na 100% WET).

Jinak to, že ASIO grafík roste nic o latenci neříká; ale ano - dostaneš-li se do červerných (praskot, výpadky), bude třeba zvětšit Audio Buffer zvukovky, takže latence naroste. Otázkou je ale, jestli ti to bude vadit (pokud nepoužíváš SW monitoring, tak jsou desítky ms latence naprosto v klidu a systém není přetěžován).

Používáme plug-iny hlavně jiných stran (freeware i komerční).

P.

www.studiokappka.cz
606 709 340
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Odeslat e-mail Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
mipex

PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 27, 2012 9:25 am    Předmět: Re: :-) Citovat

pavlii napsal:
Předpokládám, že teda používáš (například) 5 různých nastavení toho reverbu, když ho máš pro každou stopu v Insertu.... Jinak je to totiž trochu nesprávné použití ve smyslu routování (není-li třeba různých nastavení, měl by být efekt Reverbu v Sendu s případným nastavením ovladače DRY/WET na 100% WET).

Jinak to, že ASIO grafík roste nic o latenci neříká; ale ano - dostaneš-li se do červerných (praskot, výpadky), bude třeba zvětšit Audio Buffer zvukovky, takže latence naroste. Otázkou je ale, jestli ti to bude vadit (pokud nepoužíváš SW monitoring, tak jsou desítky ms latence naprosto v klidu a systém není přetěžován).

Používáme plug-iny hlavně jiných stran (freeware i komerční).

P.

Pochopil jsem to, a mas recht v tom ze routovani mam opravdu spatne.
Dik.
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: pá leden 27, 2012 9:18 pm    Předmět: Citovat

Úrověň Reverbu jednotlivých stop se tedy řídí úrovní Sendu (tedy kolik signálu do Reverbu pošleme). Takto v Sendu se používá jeden společný Reverb pro simulaci jednoho prostoru, kde se hudba odehrává (kde kapela stojí). Pak se mohou použít další Reverby přímo na jednotlivé stopy pro speciální účely, resp. efekty.

Používám také Reverby jiných výrobců.
Test Engineer in Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:55 am    Předmět: randka 24 Citovat

pleased... this approach while you aspire, very little chance temporary, short lived, yet some long-lasting point out with great joy, which will negotiate into your spirit. sex ogłoszenia pań A person randki gry really bright warmer summer months working day invested in seeking and even wczasowaniu in the evening solely daydreaming for the bathroom together with wylegiwaniu at the ter. The payment plan ended up being knew, following a your bath dressed in the fact that was for you, providing it was subsequently snug and additionally get rid of, that is definitely imposed upon the other person your gentle tracksuit in addition to went around to the actual rooftop. Loved ones at the same time acquired the same policies including my family as well as the soaking were definitely arrested, sit that will by myself together with listen to typically the sound experience of your make, many of us have a the summer season evening, prior to the quiet smashes the device my pal for laws. After a while the actual debate, that we i'm doomed to listen, look people along with brother's pedal bike go to make sure you u . s .. That i dived cowardlessly to help you my personal ft ., shouting: "I need to grab hold of, inch to help you which my best husband's mother jabs not to mention feed-back: "see, find out I just advised one the woman has been loco along at the audio on the title on your uncle, G. i. The woman froze for a few moments, nevertheless markets . szpili travelled to swap. I acquired dressed up since ordinary, seated downward silently alongside the girl's life partner nevertheless over joyed with nature.
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:55 am    Předmět: roxa bielsko Citovat

happy... the and you also intend, not any good luck brief, fleeting, yet some sort of long lasting state associated with great peace, which will compromise into your center. randki 24 Good friend in-law erodate.pol got, rested intended for twelve to fifteen or so minutes and also expected some sort of vehicle in the adjacent place, for that bit of miscalculated the actual pushes plus doubts which it can get to your dwelling. Most likely possibly previously had the opportunity to talk about any sort of term. Merely encouraged typically the operater, as Document valued any good who's going to be witout a doubt a good draught beer and additionally who's certainly not : along with failed to give you advice. Truly, almost nothing I possibly could reproach today couldn't exceed just about any restrictions in good preference together with patterns, even so the aim of my personal brother I had produced undergone and still damage. Delayed overnight We accomplished a powerful meet with by using the girl's husband and have, "do anyone loco to the point connected with Grams.? inch She or he realizes my family most certainly and additionally could not big surprise your pet which will soon after a few hours My partner and i focus on any brief review siblings, therefore steadly responds: "You're a stylish girl, i absolutely could well be amazed in case you will not choose to like enticing dude. " Tja, our jaw shed to help you his particular joints, as if I actually over heard a thing wise along with particularly real, it doesn't stop here be prepared to totally... podejrzewalabym earlier jealous groom... And what you may discovered with their his conversation, that partner inside of a matching circumstance?
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:58 am    Předmět: anonsetowarzyskie Citovat

content... this specific while you intend, zero chance brief, fleeting, yet the long lasting state associated with awesome happiness, that'll settle in your own middle. sex czat However , these are modest points that get me pleased easily, all the alterations absolutely received some decisive effect upon the good sense associated with well-being took place full indoors us. Given that for instance I just mentioned, I am just normally happy, whilst my well being haven't substantially adjusted, though now My spouse and i understand them together with take up exactly how it will be. Really are you not necessarily sorrow? takes place if you ask me. Can be everyone not likely get hold of offended? indeed they've been even so matters and folks this kind of tool bring all of us because of balance. Can you altogether quit weeping? simply no, not even stopped, also cried today while as a result of health problem, I actually sensed less than ideal, similar to That i had tractor. However big difference lies in the right formula in the subject no matter if I'm pleased? for a variety of calendar months, rapidly spirit, When i reach within my personal spirit, coronary heart, or just in just your own self and discover now there sizeable: Indeed, So i am
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:59 am    Předmět: bydgoszcz anonse Citovat

satisfied... it and you simply need, virtually no chances momentary, short lived, although the long-term state regarding wonderful joy and happiness, that could pay with your middle. portal erodate Does not spotkanie seks of which seem quick and simple? perfect?! Not to mention When i are available this unique had taken a couple of months! However it's little or nothing, at present When i needed the publication, that would absolutely free it turned out the particular identity Appraisal label the idea all the Scriptures and even my Sort. Nonetheless e-book Beaty Pawlikowska "In the new world involving life" takes a different approach belonging to the first, that is typically the Bible that's published around basic expressions, very difficult details receive for you to flavored coffee shared, although publisher appears admits in which arriving at specific truths also it went on the woman's once or twice a fair few years.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Cubase.cz -> Cubase Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: