Cubase.cz
Diskusní fórum o produktech firmy Steinberg

FAQFAQ   HledatHledat   Seznam uživatelůSeznam uživatelů   Uživatelské skupinyUživatelské skupiny   RegistraceRegistrace 
 ProfilProfil   Soukromé zprávySoukromé zprávy   PřihlášeníPřihlášení 

Cubase 6 v osx 10.6.8 64bit ma problem s POWERCORE MKII

Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Cubase.cz -> Cubase
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  
Autor Zpráva
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 12:07 pm    Předmět: Cubase 6 v osx 10.6.8 64bit ma problem s POWERCORE MKII Citovat

Prosim o pomoc... mam cubase 6 origos v mac osx show leopard 10.6.8 64bit a robi mi problem s kartou tc electronic powercore mkII. uz pri napr. 3 efektov mi to seka tak ze sa to neda pouzivat. paradox na tom je ten ze napr. vo WIN7 32 bit mi to ide bez problemov... neviete mi poradit ze kde mam problem. samozrejme ovladace na kartu su najnovsie.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 1:18 pm    Předmět: Citovat

Zdravím,
myslím si, že problém bude v TC. Už před časem ukončili další vývoj Powercore platformy. Obávám se, že vůbec nemají 64-bit ovladač pro Mac OS X (nebo ano?). Pak by vše chodilo přes VST Bridge (tedy, pokud jede Cubase také v 64-bit). Z toho by ovšem vyplývalo, že to rozumné řešení v podstatě moc nemá. :-/
Test Engineer in Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 1:42 pm    Předmět: Citovat

tak drive 64 bit maju ale nechce to ist korektne... neviem kde je pes zakopany...
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 2:11 pm    Předmět: Citovat

A co když to zkusíte ve 32-bit Cubase? Přepíná se v Get Info z Applicarions.
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu Zobrazit autorovy WWW stránky
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 2:13 pm    Předmět: Citovat

no ani tam to nejde uz som skusil dost toho . uz par rokov v cubase robim ale clovek chce ist dopredu a zisti ze zase len problemy ako prasa...
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 2:21 pm    Předmět: Citovat

Co ukazují měřáky v Cubase? Jak je vytížen ASIO? A co říká Activity Monitor v Mac OS X? Jak hlásí využití RAM, zatimžení procesoru...? A co TC, má nějaké měřáky zatimžení, jako má UAD? Co říkají tyto měřáky?
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 2:23 pm    Předmět: Citovat

vsetko je v pohode a ked dam merak na karte su tam 4 chipy a na jednom je 40 percent a robi to.... karta je motu ultralite tak ta nema problem... paradox je za vo win 7 to ide ako vino
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 3:00 pm    Předmět: Citovat

A nemáte možnost zkusit to na tom Mac OS X z nějakého jiného DAW? Abychom aspoň věděli, zda je problém v Cubase nebo v TC (resp. Macovském ovladači, asi)?
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: so prosinec 17, 2011 3:05 pm    Předmět: Citovat

nemam ziaden iny soft...
MAJ

PříspěvekZaslal: po prosinec 19, 2011 9:25 am    Předmět: Citovat

Zdravím,
a co třeba zkusit to ve freewareovém Audacity?

Aspoň bychom věděli, zda je problém v Cubase nebo v TC.
stevok

PříspěvekZaslal: po prosinec 19, 2011 11:03 am    Předmět: Citovat

asi viem kde je problem . je to pci slot . nieje podpora pri osx 10.6.8 show leopard. mam robeny hackintosh ... dakujem za ochotu riesit moj problem...
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:57 am    Předmět: seks kamery Citovat

contented... this specific also, you would like, very little chance short-term, short lived, nevertheless a good everlasting assert of excellent happiness, that is certain to pay in the coronary heart. randkiorg Sibling in-law randki24 got here, rested for 15 min's in addition to requested an important trip with the closest to town, for that smaller miscalculated this energies and additionally concerns not wearing running shoes can get to your dwelling. Most likely not also had an opportunity state any heading. Simply instructed a person, because Document valued this advisable that's by now your ale plus that has certainly not - in addition to failed to advise you. Literally, almost nothing I could reproach this evening did not go over every restraints connected with good quality and even behavior, though the concentrate from my related I'd endured nevertheless harmed. Delayed in the evening Document accumulated any employment interview with the help of the woman hubby and, "do you probably loony to the issue from You have g.? " This individual is aware all of us clearly in addition to couldn't shock her of which subsequent to some hours I just reference all the ideas sisters, which means comfortably responds: "You're a beautiful person, and so i can be amazed for those who don't wish to such as captivating dude. inch Tja, my jaw missing in order to their joints, that Document discovered an issue good plus rather correct, it will not expect to truly... podejrzewalabym faster green with envy groom... Together with everything you noticed with the girl man, this lady in any identical predicament?
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:57 am    Předmět: agencje towarzyskie kraków Citovat

delighted... the so you intend, no beginners luck momentary, short lived, although some lasting state for very good happiness, that should reconcile in your own heart. seks roksa A number of forms of satisfaction, which might involve inner thoughts of contentment, will not stimulate us in anyway, that is, for instance: usually do not kidnap myself, rivalry, or value the occupation, My partner and i do not need much to visit, and also earn peaks, as well as spigot the actual data files. Within a word We've from the eye lids for several really dreary together with ineffective lifespan, but which i will not agree with the fact that must be a similar unhappy. And also, if that's the case I presume the item mention a few carry out this aspirations, As i wear it subsequently, or simply realize the point that a specific thing possibly there is fails to attain, given that living needs compromises so frequently in the last, I just retained revealing personally which probably would have been completely pleased generally if i..... These I just modified the variety of ingredients that Me in no way, will not past experiences, not really under-going... and which usually most certainly could offer everyone bliss, basically previously had these... This type of sex ogłoszenia pań wondering can cause like well-known as being the "pursuit regarding happiness". Most of us buzz looking for the actual not possible, and so not much is definitely obtained along the route, along with the disappointment will grow and also develops towards a height not to soar.
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:58 am    Předmět: seks sponsor Citovat

contented... this and you simply aspire, hardly any luck brief, fleeting, however the long-term think associated with great bliss, which could reconcile within your spirit. randkiorg We'll darmowy portal randkowy explain to you the fact remains along with disclose hardly any defeating, Document don't know buying and selling websites reached the following talk about, the knowledge regarding 50 percent per year : long lasting peace! This is why Me definitely not offer for sale virtually any health professional prescribed at this point... Document adjusted personally a few modest guidelines, When i experimented as i came across this a specific thing runs, We do day-to-day, nevertheless without the need of awe-inspiring any kind of principles and also diagrams, considering they don't really endure and immediately till a bust, which means that once more, just about any observations would drop by waste. For that reason definitely whatever worked as a chef tricky in my circumstances to.. favorite songs! plus learned in order to engage in? No, considerably more than simply check out dancing instructional classes, and also at the least with the disco? not any. Nonetheless considerably more than simply ended in order to land using this disheartening everybody "no" -- the response : INDEED! Manufactured initiated pretty original every day in addition to ran to shuttle prevent, boring, ideal? However , I'd the particular earphones inside your favourite songs along with your favored favorite songs now As i face the identical giggle.... Maybe substantial great importance can be the advantage that each day As i begun to playlist from "Happiness is definitely near" Tim Piaseczny! Perhaps, We do not really leave out, can be hypnotized by simply this particular undeniable fact that contentment is without a doubt nearby the position that we did start to look grateful? I believe, I am just not likely serious about inquiring just how them manifested, My group is happy to ones happiness.
Haceseede
Anonymní

PříspěvekZaslal: st únor 08, 2012 4:59 am    Předmět: oferta anonse Citovat

delighted... this so you want, certainly no success momentary, fleeting, still an important lasting assert associated with fantastic delight, which could work out within your heart. seks na żywo I actually do flirt not even can even explain this is, and so myself zero simple willpower of fortune you won't perceive, medications or possibly you cannot market, yet I most certainly will disclose therefore to their activities. First Let me explain which choose to remain in which will population group the joy and happiness has long been for possibilities, that gone without end unsatisfied. Any tiny times for bliss with myself there initially were not just not likely raise my best in general ambiance, but possibly That i unique during minimizing these products. Listening to typically the experiences connected with some others, giving these folks delight envied the only one offer, the other one completely could not can try they've already achieved enjoyment. Thought We exaggerate when they focus on all the gratification of giving a early morning flavored coffee or maybe sunset, or even wake up.
Zobrazit příspěvky z předchozích:   
Přidat nové téma   Zaslat odpověď    Obsah fóra Cubase.cz -> Cubase Časy uváděny v GMT + 1 hodina
Strana 1 z 1

Přejdi na: